Monday 22 June 2015

Screenshots of my final edit and evaluation


I believe that my animation was best to be animated in after effects because of the style of characters and the basic animation i wanted to bring my project to life in a limited amount of time. i also had more experience in after effects compared to any other programs. i believe that the animation did not go as well as i wanted it to, the animation is a little too simplistic as i was rushed with the time i had, the audio i recorded was a good quality and so the speech is pretty good to listen to however the actual animation doesn't have a lot going on while in the scene because of a lack of interesting events happening during the animation. the backgrounds are also drawn poorly due to my lack of artistic talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment